Thursday, May 10, 2012

     9:17 P.M.
     Well, after all of the anticipation, I cannot tell you who won the Space Bowl.  We were informed that it would be announced at Graduation in the morning.  But I can say that we were well represented.  I did not keep score.  The questions were set up in a Jeopardy format.
     Several groups experienced using the MMU (Manned Maneuvering Unit).  This is another simulator.  Ask the kids about all of the acronyms that they learned this week.  It was said at one point that if you are involved with NASA and exploring space, that you are going to need to know a lot of acronyms.
    Students spent time today doing a wide variety of activities and getting in a few last rides on the Space Shot or the G-Force.  They are looking forward to their graduation in the morning and seeing their parents.
    Graduation will be outside under the Pathfinder (the shuttle).  It should be a beautiful morning for it.
It is at 9:00 AM  Please don't forget to sign your child out with me so that I can account for all of my students.  We'll see you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment